Guest post by Charlene Roth
Are you looking to build an at-home martial arts studio without spending a lot of money on your new workout space and apparel? This guide is for you! We’ve assembled the following budget-friendly list of resources to assist you in building a martial arts studio of your own — whether you can’t make it to your favorite studio because you’re stuck at home during the pandemic or you’re hoping to spruce up the space you use to follow online instructors!
Explore the Different Forms of Martial Arts
Before investing in your new gear or taking the time to build a home studio, it’s important to understand the different types of martial arts and decide which one will be best for you.
- Tips for choosing the right martial art for you.
- Here are the best martial arts styles for self-defense.
- These martial arts styles will help you get fit.
Save on Your New Athletic Gear
While nonessential shopping trips are sometimes frowned upon because of COVID-19, you can still shop online for your new martial arts apparel and gear while saving money in the process. For instance, you can save on your new martial arts wardrobe if you look for coupons, promo codes, and cashback offers from stores like Old Navy or Target before placing your online order.
- Here's the gear you'll need to get started in martial arts.
- Find a punching bag suitable for any type of martial art.
- Tips and suggests for selecting the right karate uniform.
Build Your Martial Arts Studio
Whether you have an extra room in your home that can be converted into a martial arts studio or you’ll need to use a garage, shed, or basement for your new fitness center, the below resources will help you to build a home workout space on a budget.
- How to create a martial arts studio that's best suited to your style.
- How to build the perfect MMA gym inside your home.
- Tips for purchasing the best martial arts mats when you're on a budget.
- A multipurpose room may raise the value of your home.
As you can see, it’s easy to build a home martial arts studio without spending a whole lot of money — especially if you keep these tips and resources in mind.